MBK Sacramento Network
The MBK Sacramento Network coordinates existing efforts of organizations with the policies, practices and strategic objectives identified by the Collaborative. Network members are the valued partners and allies of the work, serving to ensure alignment across systems and to expand implementation of key strategies and policy changes throughout the city.
The MBK Sacramento Network is comprised of community members, service providers, youth, elected officials and any person or organization that is aligned to the values and practices set forward by the Collaborative and is dedicated to improving outcomes for young men of color in our region.
- Share ideas to inform the development and implementation of effective strategies
- Align efforts of their organizations with the Collaborative’s recommended policies and practices
- Are willing to work on policy and systems change within their sphere of influence
- Increase awareness within other networks
- Participate in Network meetings and MBK Sacramento Collaborative events