Stop the Hate Partners
In March 2022, the California Department of Social Services chose The Center to serve as a regional lead for the Stop the Hate program.
In this role, The Center directs grants to qualified organizations to provide support and services to hate crime victims and survivors and their families. The grants also equip organizations to facilitate hate incident and hate crime prevention measures.
The California Department of Social Services and The Center selected 18 organizations to partner in this work.
- AAPIs for Civic Empowerment Education Fund (Statewide)
- ACC Senior Services (Sacramento)
- CA-HI State Conference NAACP (Statewide)
- Community Matters (Statewide)
- Equality California Institute (Statewide)
- Fresno Interdenominational Refugee Ministries (Fresno)
- Hlub Hmong Center (Merced)
- Hmong Innovating Politics (Sacramento)
- Hmong Youth and Parents United (Sacramento)
- Jakara Movement (Fresno)
- Little Manila Rising (Stockton)
- Merced Lao Family Community, Inc. (Merced)
- My Sister’s House (Sacramento)
- Stone Soup Fresno (Fresno)
- The Fresno Center (Fresno)
- The Regents of the University of California, Los Angeles Labor Center (Los Angeles)
- The Sacramento API Regional Network (Sacramento)
- University Enterprises, Inc. dba Sacramento State Sponsored Research (Sacramento)