Equity on the Mall
Equity on the Mall 2023
Save the date!
California State Capitol
The San Joaquin Valley Health Fund, The Center at Sierra Health Foundation, community partners and elected officials will gather for this annual event to highlight the community-driven agenda for the San Joaquin Valley. Together, we will create a space for community leaders, nonprofit leaders and elected representatives to come together and talk about what matters to Valley residents.
2022 Guest Speakers
- The Valley is Rising, Chet P. Hewitt, Sierra Health Foundation and The Center President and CEO
- The Future of the San Joaquin Valley, Young Elected Officials Nelson Esparza, Jewel Hurtado, Bryan Osorio and Eddie Valero
- Representation in the Valley, Assemblymember Dr. Joaquin Arambula and Congressman Jim Costa
- Poetry by Pulitzer Prize Finalist Dr. Mai Der Vang
- Affordable Housing and Compact Growth
- Community Visions of Climate Justice
- Education in Crisis
- Health Equity for All
- Immigrants’ Rights in the San Joaquin Valley
- Opportunities to Bridge the Digital Divide