MBK Sacramento Policy and Funding Advisory Team
The MBK Sacramento Collaborative Policy and Funding Advisory Team serves as an advisory group for the Collaborative, specifically in the areas of sustainability and policy advocacy, as aligned with the California Funders for Boys and Men of Color (formerly known as the California Executives’ Alliance). Building on collective experiences and expertise, this team identifies resources to improve sustainability as well as opportunities to align to statewide and national efforts.
The MBK Sacramento Collaborative Policy and Funding Advisory Team includes representatives from philanthropic organizations, local funders and statewide leaders around BMoC efforts.
- Identify potential funding streams
- Identify strategic partnerships and alignment opportunities on a state and federal level
- Provide highlights from the field
- Advise in such areas as policy advocacy, distribution of resources and diversifying funding streams to support implementation of MBK Sacramento Collaborative strategic objectives
- Meet quarterly and maintain communication with the Coordinating Committee